Manual Adblue Nozzle
Manual Nozzle for AdBlue®/DEF
A cost effective, manual AdBlue nozzle designed to work efficiently within an installation for urea, or DEF as it is known in the US. This nozzle can be used in any type of pumping or gravity system, provided that it does not exceed its maximum flow rate of 80 litres per minute.
These AdBlue nozzles have a white polypropylene construction with a stainless steel spout, and come with an integral hook for hanging without a holster
- Suitable with AdBlue® & non drinking water.
- Can be used with gravity feed tanks or electric pumps.
- Integral hook for tidy storage when not in use.
- Inlet: 1″ BSPP fixed (¾” hose tail)
- Maximum Flow Rate: 80L/min
- Maximum Pressure: 29psi (2 bar)
- Spout o/d: 19mm
- AdBlue® is a trademark of the Verband der Automobilindustrie e.V. (VDA). https://www.vda.de/de