2″ Lockable Fill Cap
Spin Secure Lockable Fill Cap
- Does not require a padlock.
- Eliminates “crow-bar” access.
- For use on 2″ MALE threads.
- Machined from a non-ferrous hard Zinc Alloy.
- Rubber gasket seal to prevent leaks.
- High security numbered lock with over 50,000 combinations.
- Complete with 3 keys. Multiple key configurations available.
- Weatherproof / ‘o’-ring sealed self closing cover.
- Integrated safety thermal relief.
- No sealants or adhesive required.
- No installation tools required.
This is a locking device that will fit to a standard 2″ fill point inlet on a Tuffa fuel tank.
Its clever design utilises Spin Secure technology in that when the cap is locked it spins freely and is almost impossible to remove. Most existing locking caps are supplied in two pieces and are often secured in place using low quality padlocks which can easily be removed or broken.
This device eliminates this problem due to its one piece padlock free design and as a result there are NO torque points for forced entry using crow bars ensuring your tank contents are as safe and secure as possible.
Rainwater Harvesting Pump Kit – Mains Water Back Up
Suitable for new and existing water storage tanks