1400 litre water bowser
- Plastic inner tank with mild steel, insulated outer
- Water pump – c/w pressure switch & float switch, 240v (110v option available)
- Thermostatically controlled tube heater
- 1″ outlet supply
- 1″ drain point
- Channel runners
- Socket for rainwater harvesting
- External power socket
- Lifting lugs for Hiab installation
- 5″ inspection lid
- 24″ inspection lid
- Colour: Standard WHITE – other colours can be quoted for upon request
The water bowser can provide all the water you need for your on-site facilities. It’s housed in a robust, lockable steel structure for protection against vandalism.
Constant water pressure for all site amenities
To supply your appliances with water at a constant pressure of 4 bar, the bowser is fitted with a pump inside the steel housing. That means you won’t suffer the low-pressure problems associated with many on-site water tanks.
Built-in frost protection for uninterrupted water supply
The steel housing is insulated to provide frost protection. The bowser is also fitted with a thermostatically controlled tube heater to prevent the water from freezing, ensuring you always have a supply of running water, whatever the weather.
Improved site sustainability with rainwater harvesting
The bowser incorporates a rainwater harvesting system, which can help to reduce the frequency of tanker refills, enhancing the sustainability of your site. When refills by tanker are required, the bowser has an easy-access filling point to make this process as simple as possible.