All Tuffa products must be registered online here to receive an extended warranty. Upon completion, you will receive confirmation of the registration both online and via the email address provided.
Subject to the conditions below, your product is supplied with a warranty against material defects in workmanship or materials from the date of delivery or invoice Tax point date, whichever is earliest for the following warranty period:
The warranty is subject to the following conditions:
To qualify for the extended warranty period this product must be registered and installed by a registered competent person in accordance with prevailing statutory requirements. The period of the warranty will commence from the date of delivery or invoice Tax point date, whichever is earliest. The warranty is provided to the original purchaser only. Proof of purchase and evidence of annual inspection by a registered competent person will be required in the event of a claim. To obtain the extended warranty period for your product, you must register the purchase and installation of your product with us within 21 days from date of purchase. To register, please complete and submit our registration form. Registration forms can be obtained and submitted online at www.tuffa.co.uk. Failure to register the purchase and installation of your product (or incomplete registration) within the 21 day period will mean that the shorter warranty period (above) only will apply to your product. During the warranty period, any component of your product which is proved to contain any material defect in workmanship or materials will be exchanged or repaired, at our sole discretion, by us free of charge for material or labour. In respect of your product, the warranty does not cover (and we will not accept responsibility for) any consumable items, any component which has not been manufactured by us (please refer to the manufacturer’s warranty supplied with the relevant component), fair wear and tear, or any fault:
- in respect of any component not forming part of your product; or
- arising from any cause other than defect in original workmanship or materials; or
- caused by improper installation, maintenance, neglect, misuse or wilful or accidental damage; or
- caused by alteration or repair by you or by a third party who is not one of our authorised repairers; or
- caused by non-observance of either any applicable statutory requirement or any of the instructions contained in the installation and operating instructions appropriate to your product, and in this respect, we would draw particular attention to the fact that your product must not be used in conditions which are either below -17°C or which are above 35°C without protection from exposure to direct sunlight.
Your product has been used only for the purpose for which it is designed, and that any terms and conditions held with your installer have also been adhered to. To the maximum extent permitted by UK law:
- the warranty is given in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied by statute or common law, including implied warranties or conditions of satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose, provided that this warranty is in addition to your legal rights in relation to goods that are faulty or not as described; and
- we shall not in any circumstances be liable to you or any other party, whether in contract, tort (including for negligence and breach of statutory duty howsoever arising), misrepresentation (whether innocent or negligent), restitution or otherwise, for any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.